ISO Wire Jar Baskets

Bev

You don't have to pay the minumum or have a tax ID, if you buy from their eBay store...just a thought. :)

I have bought those for the pint size about a year ago from them and they are really nice. I asked about a jelly jar size, but they told me they didn't have any...but, like I said...that was a year ago, maybe they have them now. :)

True, I forgot about their e-bay store...:undecided though it looks like the item listed is from that store.

They have tons of candle holders and accessories, you should check out their site if you are interested in the country/primitive style for your candles. I have talked to them and they seem really nice, but have not placed an order yet.

Unfortunately, I emailed them and they do not carry the size for an 8 oz. jelly jar at this time. I was sure hoping there was another supplier out there. Anyone?

You don't have to pay the minumum or have a tax ID, if you buy from their eBay store...just a thought. :)

I have bought those for the pint size about a year ago from them and they are really nice. I asked about a jelly jar size, but they told me they didn't have any...but, like I said...that was a year ago, maybe they have them now. :)