Need advice on a couple waxes

Hi,,I have been using 4786 for my containers and I was wondering which you all think is better, the single pour IGI-4630A, or 4786,,I also want to make some Tarts,,can these be made from the container wax or stick to pillar wax for these..any input is much appreciated. Thanks. :) I have had a hard time deciding what to order.

I haven't tried the 4786, but I relaly like single-pour waxes. It just saves me a lot of time. I have tried some of the 4630, but it is smoking really bad and I am not sure why. I am trying all kinds of wicks and it just wants to smoke. I am also not getting a great scent throw from it either. But I know there are others here who love it, so you just need to try it out for yourself.

As far as tarts, you can make them with container wax, but they will be sticky and it is sometimes hard to get them out of the mold without putting them in the fridge. It is also a little harder to get the tart out of the burner when you are finished with it. I would stick with just votive/pillar wax, or a combination of pillar/votive and container wax. HTH

Order a slab of the 4630 or any other waxes you're thinking about and test a few candles to see what you think! Everyone likes different waxes for different reasons. Some love the comfort blend, it didn't work for me. I love the 4630, some have smoking issues... You never know till you try!

Just thought you may like to know that the 4630A is not considered a true one-pour wax by all. From what Ive read on other boards, it can leave a sink hole. Dont know if you know who Flicker is, but she said its not a true one-pour, so I never ordered it because if I have to do a repour I may as well stay with the wax that I am used to and has a great hot and cold throw..........IGI4786! I use the IGI4794 for all my tarts and votives. Ive also been told that the 4794 can be used in containers so when I am out of the 4786 I plan to try a few and see how it goes. Having to only order and pay shipping for one type of wax would be awesome.

HTH - Pam