presto pot

mizbizzyb

Guest EMercier

Never thought of using a presto for gel. It might melt it a bit faster than what I use. I got a little $8 crock from Walmart and it takes a while to melt. That way when I'm ready to use again, I just plug it in. If someone else used one and it's been safe, I might try it out.

I use a presto pot all the time I honestly think it is the best way to melt gel wax.

:yay: :yay:

My Candleroom is finally 98% done. We added the room to the house. I am going to start moving stuff in there this weekend and did not want to take that ole bulky roaster down....Yippee!! Off to Walmart I go!

I have 3 Presto pots: one for gel, one for container soy and one for votive soy. I usually set it just above the warm setting which is about 200 degrees. I don't trust the temp gauge, so I always use a thermometer to keep track of my temps.

Congrats on the candle room. We have another month or two left on our new home and I have a shop all to myself in the basement. i can't wait to get my candle stuff out of storage and play!!