Greanleaf

Dixie

Finally got my Greenleaf poured today. I got the rasberry cream FO. I poured a 12 oz metro, which really holds about 10 oz, and an 8 oz metro, which really holds about 6 oz, so I used up all the wax. The 12 oz I poured a familiar FO so I could compare the throw with another like candle I have here at home and the 8 oz I used my rasberry cream from Greenleaf. I wicked these with the 700 series from wick-it. 1 725 in the 8 oz and 2 725 in the 12 oz. I will report tomorrow on the scent throw and burn.....if I can wait that long.

Dixie

Oh, I was wondering why I havent received mine either :cry2:

Hi everyone - I just wanted to jump in and reassure everyone that each of you that has requested a sample will receive them. Outside of the box and wax issues, it is simply a matter of how MANY requests we got (and we do appreciate them all and giving us the chance to show our product). I know it is frustrating when you read the reviews and you want to try it too and you requested them a while back - but please know that we are doing our best to get these out in a timely manner. We have not forgotten anyone, we are taking them in order that they were received. As we complete a date, we do go back and check through our emails to try and make sure that we have covered everyone that requested it at that time. Orders and storefront do come first so that you can keep making candles and we can keep sending samples :) . I appreciate your patience and understanding.

I don't know if any of you remember the commercial on TV where a group of people launched a web site and their first order came in and everyone was around the computer and cheered. Then more orders came in and they were very happy. And then the number counter started spinning and they all sat there stunned - that's us :shocked2: LOL! Once again, we do appreciate the requests and the fact that you are willing to spend the time and effort to test our products.

Thanks

(Hehehe - I wish orders were spinning up like that :) I was trying to reference the number of sample requests we have and compare it to that commercial)

Hi everyone - I just wanted to jump in and reassure everyone that each of you that has requested a sample will receive them. Outside of the box and wax issues, it is simply a matter of how MANY requests we got (and we do appreciate them all and giving us the chance to show our product). I know it is frustrating when you read the reviews and you want to try it too and you requested them a while back - but please know that we are doing our best to get these out in a timely manner. We have not forgotten anyone, we are taking them in order that they were received. As we complete a date, we do go back and check through our emails to try and make sure that we have covered everyone that requested it at that time. Orders and storefront do come first so that you can keep making candles and we can keep sending samples :) . I appreciate your patience and understanding.

I don't know if any of you remember the commercial on TV where a group of people launched a web site and their first order came in and everyone was around the computer and cheered. Then more orders came in and they were very happy. And then the number counter started spinning and they all sat there stunned - that's us :shocked2: LOL! Once again, we do appreciate the requests and the fact that you are willing to spend the time and effort to test our products.

Thanks

We are so glad things are going well! Your generous samples have alot to do with it I am sure. Keep up the good work!

Dixie

"I don't know if any of you remember the commercial on TV where a group of people launched a web site and their first order came in and everyone was around the computer and cheered. Then more orders came in and they were very happy. And then the number counter started spinning and they all sat there stunned - that's us :shocked2: LOL!"

It makes me laugh just thinking about it! :cheesy2:

Congratulations on your success....hope you get to take a breather soon!

I will patiently wait for my sample...I am sure it will be worth the wait!:yay:

[brenda, well i didn't know what was going on regarding the free sample. Started to think i was being left out ha ha. I am just like everyone else who hasn't recieved their wax sample yet. Well i look forward to recieving it whenever it comes. Thanks for the head- ups.

stacey

quote=greenleaf]Hi everyone - I just wanted to jump in and reassure everyone that each of you that has requested a sample will receive them. Outside of the box and wax issues, it is simply a matter of how MANY requests we got (and we do appreciate them all and giving us the chance to show our product). I know it is frustrating when you read the reviews and you want to try it too and you requested them a while back - but please know that we are doing our best to get these out in a timely manner. We have not forgotten anyone, we are taking them in order that they were received. As we complete a date, we do go back and check through our emails to try and make sure that we have covered everyone that requested it at that time. Orders and storefront do come first so that you can keep making candles and we can keep sending samples :) . I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thanks

(Hehehe - I wish orders were spinning up like that :) I was trying to reference the number of sample requests we have and compare it to that commercial)