Questions about soaps

dcroome2005

Ok, I am on NG's website looking at the kit

asksupport.gif wishlistgif.gif

Description:

</B>Each kit comes with 1 slab (2 pounds) of your choice of melt and pour soap. Choose from Opaque White, Goat's Milk or Ultra Clear. You also receive 4 samples of fragrance oils (Sweet pea, Best Friends, Oatmeal Milk and Honey, and Lavender). 2 liquid soap dyes (red and purple). 2 Soap molds (oval decorative & Angel/Heart). Complete instructions are included!

What is the difference really in the opaque white, goat's milk or ultra clear??

Which one shoudl I start out with?

Thanks

Christina

just personal preference really... the white probably isn't much different from the ultra clear,ingrediant wise other than the titanium dioxide to make it white.Goats milk may smell better(IMO) and has the added benefit of vitamins like Vitamins A, B6, B12, E , and has a high triglyceride content, which is more moisturizing.

Thanks. I actually read the info on them on their site after I posted the question. Looks like I will want Goat Milk.

Sorry have a few more questions

Liquid dyes.. Are the ones I use for candles good enough or do I need a different dye for these?

With m & P - i don't need any additives do I ?? I am thinking no on this.. Guessing because its melt and pour LOL