label comments? please?

younggrasshper

I couldn't get a pic of the back clear enough but it has my e-mail address and most of my ingredients used. I dont know if I want people contacting me! LOL This will be my first "sale" besides family. If it even sells LOL. Thanks for the encouragement. C-SNIP is a great organization around here, gives people an affordable way to spay/neuter their animals! I wish I had done it right away with my Lucky (didn't think I needed to, she was an indoor cat but my sister had to get rid of her cat and I took him in, within the first week Lucky was pregnant!), my poor baby lost her babies since her uterus ruptured! Spaying her sure would have been cheaper than her emergency kitty C-section! Trying to get better pics, will update if I do!

post-2103-139458393779_thumb.jpg

I think it's cute- it'll grab their attention and definitely add some more contact info if you're selling your stuff yet. You could get a TON of repeat business from this, and you want people to be able to contact you...ya know though, doesn't seem like a very lucky mouse with two hungry kitties sitting there. :)

LOL.....I tried to do the collars...they're a little more readable in person, the orange cat is Mouse, the grey cat is Lucky! Thats lucky mouse, i'm pretty sure I dont have mice since they wouldn't survive here! I'm worried every day about my pet Degus, if the cats get ahold of them they'd be dead degus. Lucky and Mouse are my babies, since I can't seem to get pregnant. Thats where my "name" comes from, my babies!