Very MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa

I have a wonderful friend i meet on here who was sending me some supplies in the amount of 28 lbs. I finally got the box as she is the the same state as me it took i would say about over 2 weeks. Well i finally got the box with most of the items missing. Yes, i said missing. Someone at a post office took out my stuff and replaced it with a bunch of plactice. Please be careful and always use insurance. Not sure what we can do about it but just be careful, you can not trust the post office workers.

Sorry to hear about that Lisa! I have a friend who sent his father baseball cards for xmas in the amount of $120.00 and the same thing happened to him, only this time the box was shipped by UPS and he got the box back completely empty! Such a shame! It really begs the question "who can we trust anymore?" Lori

I had the same problem shipping a box of candles to a town in my same state. I was surprised to get a call telling me that I had only sent half of the order.. I said, uh no, I sent them all... Well, the missing candles were replaced with plastic wrappings as well.. So after talking to the post office I found out that most likely the box busted open during transport (they throw them around like no tomorrow) and that they taped it back up without the candles.

I was so mad. So I have learned my lesson to never send anything without insurance.

File a complaint with your PO. I had to do it because I received a very damaged box and was missing a candle warmer. Nothing else, just one candle warmer, though the stray instructions were left in the big box.

My PO said it would take up to 30 days to hear back, but I would definitely be raising a stink over this one. Let me guess, did the box arrive with a damaged sticker and a little note saying sorry?

Know this doesn't help you now but I always wrap the wide sealing tape both ways around a box. Like you would have ribbon going around a present both ways. Seems to help hold everything together during rough handling. Also with orders I double box. Pack the order in 1 box with packing material, seal and label, then put the whole thing in a larger box with packing peanuts. I end up using lots of sealing tape but I haven't had a damaged order. As Martha would say 'Insurance is a good thing'.