Getting love from Google - what are your suggestions?

epheme

Oh my gosh, Google is almost impossible to crack. Check out Matt Cutt's site: www.mattcutts.com/blog - he's a bigwig at Google and blogs the latest changes in their ranking engines. I also subscribe to a few SEO newsletters that give good tips, that's if you have time to do research.

The only surefire way I know of is to get linked. A lot, and not randomly. Don't just trade links with random people, or put your banner on link sites - you have to have relevant information that people link to for research purposes, or products where people recommend your products and link online.

Sorry I couldn't be more help - Yahoo, MSN are not that hard, I've done consistently well with my search terms, but Google? It's a beast.

It's like beating a dead horse. Personally, I don't take any stock in meta tags at all. People will argue that they help, and will swear by the use of them. Google is good if you can afford to pay them, without it... who knows. I've never been worried about ranking.

Can I get a AMEN SISTAH!! LOL..couldn't have said it better myself!