~Just lays on floor and cries eyes out~

Is there any way that you could see the writing? If you used ball point, there might be a possibility that you may be able to see the writing under the marker, especially if you wrote with a heavy hand.

Sorry that happened. My kids get into my stuff too and it drives me nuts.

Ugh! that is sickening. :embarasse I'm sooo sorry. Just one thought though, after four years you've got a lot of knowledge in your head so even losing your formulas the restesting should go a lot quicker. And I agree with Michael, a little butt kicking might be in order!

I've spent the last couple of days attempting to recover what I could and I can't, there's no way. I wrote everything in pencil (one of the few times those things wasn't in my hair holding it up) and the magic marker won't budge unless I lose ALL of it.

What I CAN make it out, MIGHT be enough to get something going again, but I'm not holding my breath. You figure that it was a 3 ring binder that was completely full of notebook paper and each had something written on it, front AND back, it'll be easier to start over than to try and decipher what's there. I keep sitting here amazed that she managed to hit just about every damned page and if she didn't color it, she cut it, ripped it, spilled something on it and generally just F'd the whole thing up.

Thanks to everyone for sending me the wick links! I'm getting ready to hit them!

Wow, you need a big hug from the geek! I'll bet that once you get over the initial shock and settle your nerves down over it, then some of your formuals will come back to you. Maybe offering some forgiveness will help you put it behind you, so it may be easier to think logicaly and then your memory will be better to remeber some stuff.

geek :cry2: