House smells great, I'm happy...Thanks!

This info won't be useful for anyone, really but just wanted to say thanks for the things I've learned here.:smiley2:

I am not/will not, be selling anything, this was for myself. My first candle........I made yesterday, and my house still smells great. Candle is beautiful (well, to me!) the smell cold and when burning is to die for.

I bought 100% soy wax flakes, hemp wicks, and some FO's from the classified's here.

I made a 16oz. jar, 3", with 1 oz. Peaks Caramel Apple, no dyes. Turned out great. I melted to 175, put oil in, and poured at 110. Hemp wick is 40032 x-lg. The burn pool looks good, the wick is mushroomed a little, but I understand that happens with hemp often. I couldn't wait any longer than 22 hours before I lit it, too impatient.

As they say here in the South, "even a blind hog can find an acorn sometimes" ;)

I have burned it for a total of 8 hours so far. I cannot get over how strong and pleasant it smells. I used to buy the Yankee's around here, because that was the best smelling ones I could find. I won't be paying $20 for theirs anymore.:cheesy2:

DH says the smell makes him hungry for dessert.

I'm not going for perfection, just want to have awsome fragrances in my home, hoping I have found the way to do it.

Thanks to all again :wave: