BNL's Vanilla Spice

Holly

I just have to find this same scent. I love this one! Addicted to the smell of this one. :drool: I am so bummed that she is going out of business and not knowing if someone will buy it. :cry2: Does anyone know who else has the exact one? I may email Lori and see if she could lead me to it.

Thanks in advance. :)

Found a couple places you may want to research to find out if their Vanilla Spice is close or bang on to BNL's.

Fragrance Oil Heaven: Tahitian Vanilla Spice

goplanteach.com: Vanilla Spice

Royal Aromatics: Tahitian Vanilla Spice (I tried and really liked)

BCN: Vanilla Spice

Save On Scents: Vanilla Spice Chai

Hope these can atleast lead you in a positive direction. :)

Thank you Celicagtca. :)

Yes, I do hope that I can find the same one. I have tried a couple others before I found BNL's and have Alabaster's in the cupboard but know from the OOB smell it is not even close.

The only place I have bought from on your list is BCN, and I have never heard of goplanteach.com. I have thought about trying out Royal Aromatics and Fragrance Oil Heaven was next on my list. :)

I will post it if I find the same one in my search. Thanks again!

Well girls, I'm on the same search. I'm totally addicted to this one too, and so far, I have found nothing even remotely close to BNL's. I think this is going to be one we'll have to mix ourselves or send it off for a dupe. If I happen on anything promising, I'll let you know.