? Re FO in wax vs. FO out of wax.......

I think I already know the answer to this, but want to make sure. Does FO keep better/longer when in wax or can it keep just as well/long out of wax? I believe I remember reading somewhere that once the FO gets in the wax it has a longer shelf life. TIA

~Holly

You can keep a bottle of fo some say up to a year before it gets Acrid.. I say some have lasted a tad bit after... but still is a bit off.. so use it up in a year time frame if you can.. me personal if I have to will only keep for 6 months.. never know how long a supplier might have had them either.. Hth

Cathy ;)

I think if the fo still smells good and strong, use it. Why waste it? I've had some fos for a year+ that still smelled great when I went to use them. IMO If properly stored, they can last longer than a year. Now, if I have an fo that long, its because it is a scent that is not selling. :P

Of course, I'd rather put it in a candle since I believe that soy gets better with age - if properly stored also. ;)