1st Forever Gel

sharyl55

Finished my 1st forever gel. There is an oyster cup in the ivy bowl with filled with Peaks Ocean scented gel. It's sitting in the window now to try and reduce the no. of bubbles. LOL These things are harder than anything I've done with paraffin.

post-195-139458376721_thumb.jpg

Great job Sharyl, love the shells at least you got things to stay in place, mine kept sinking to bottom until I started layering them

yep these are real pains lol but challanging. My dang elec bill came up $20.00 just from warming them to get bubbles out :eek:

well I hardly cook so at least the oven is getting some use ha

I can understand wanting to get rid of the bubbles for some scenes, but with your shells/ocean scene, I think the bubbles add to it! I love it just the way it is. Ya know, if those bubbles really bother you....I could set it on my coffee table and you wouldn't have to see them anymore ;)

Trish if I get burned out on these you might see some gel in the classifieds. Ducky I only want to reduce the no. of bubbles a little so you can see the shells better. Definitely want some bubbles.

Hawaiiansun - LOL Didn't know you're suppose to use the stove for something other than candles??