DryFlo? How to use it...

Jcandleattic

I have a friend that gave me a 16oz bottle of this. I haven't opened it or even looked at it yet, as I have no idea how to use it or what to use it for. Is it basically the same as the cyclo? I had a friend make me a body spray out of the cyclo and I LOVE that body spray, but as far as B&B products, I make CP soap, shampoo, conditioner and some of the most basic of lotions...

I'd like to play around and get more familiar with some other b&b products, but it's a slow process as candles and soap keep me pretty busy as it is.

Any advice or tips on this stuff would definitely be appreciated. Thanks. :)

OH! lol Like I said I haven't even opened it. I thought it was a liquid. I got it this weekend and just left it in the box she gave it to me in with some other stuff because like I said, not even sure what applications to use it in.

I appreciate the reply eugenia, I have made body butters in the past. Maybe I'll need to break some out and play some more. That's one reason I didn't continue making them. The greasiness factor.. lol

Thanks again. :)