Soy Whipped Body Butter - Green Leaf's

Suzanne

A couple weeks ago I ordered and recieved a sample of the Soy Whipped Body Butter from Green Leaf to compare to KY which I have been using. I think the Green Leaf's is sooooo much better. Not spongy, you don't have to whip the hell out of it and it feels smooth and silky and absorbs quickly when applied. Green Leaf's is a little more expensive but definitely worth the difference. For those of you testing the soy whipped body butters I would suggest getting a sample from Green Leaf before making your decision. You won't be disappointed. There is a big difference in quality and well worth it.

Way to go Brenda! I love it! :highfive:

A couple weeks ago I ordered and recieved a sample of the Soy Whipped Body Butter from Green Leaf to compare to KY which I have been using. I think the Green Leaf's is sooooo much better. Not spongy, you don't have to whip the hell out of it and it feels smooth and silky and absorbs quickly when applied. Green Leaf's is a little more expensive but definitely worth the difference. For those of you testing the soy whipped body butters I would suggest getting a sample from Green Leaf before making your decision. You won't be disappointed. There is a big difference in quality and well worth it.

Way to go Brenda! I love it! :highfive:

You are most welcome. One of the owners of Green Leaf (Diann - I keep telling you to get out here :cool2: ) is a massage therapist. She had this body butter formulated to her specifications at a lab. Our local customers love it! Glad to see you feel the same way. It takes FO or EO very, very well - or simple unscented is great too!

Thanks for your great review!

Sounds great...I'll have to try it someday. I have tried KY soy whip but just couldn't get past that spongy texture and it kinda felt "wet" when applied. I know there are alot of people who like it but....just wasn't for me.

• 1 year later...

I love this stuff too but I need help knowing how much fo to put in smaller batches. If I'm just making 4 to 12 oz at a time (sometimes) how many drops of fo do I use?

I used 35 drops in a 14 oz batch and I could not smell it. I added 15 more drops and I'm letting it sit a little bit in hopes that is better. I do no want to over do it and break down the butter.

Usually I make bigger batches and I can then weigh a 1/2 to ounce of oil specifically. So if anyone can help me with this I would appreciate it.

I did look on Greenleafs website for instruction and emailed them with a question but didn't hear back. TIA

They very well could be different--

The other day I made up 8 oz of cream, and used just a touch under 1 cc (for the half ounce/gallon strength). The scent strength is comparable to BBW lotions. However, I only use shea/mango/coconut/olive in my base. I'm wondering if the soy lotions need more fo percentage--similar to the wax? Plus some 'cure' time? Sorry I couldn't be of more help--hopefully someone will pop in and give some suggestions who use the soy base.