Shower Gel Base

Grumpy Girl

I'm partial to the Crafter's Choice Bubble Wash concentrate at WSP. You add distilled water to it (I use a 3/5 ratio to make 8 oz). This stuff takes scent great, bubbles like crazy and is still VERY thick after you add the H2O. It also takes abuse better than some of the others I've tried. No need to heat it either. LOVE it! HTH!

I'm partial to the Crafter's Choice Bubble Wash concentrate at WSP. You add distilled water to it (I use a 3/5 ratio to make 8 oz). This stuff takes scent great, bubbles like crazy and is still VERY thick after you add the H2O. It also takes abuse better than some of the others I've tried. No need to heat it either. LOVE it! HTH!

have you ever tried using it as a shampoo ?? I was thinking about getting some my self .

I love almost everything from WSP- I bought about 12 gallons of their surplus suspension gel when they still had it. My second pick would be the concentrate...and Marj- I've used it as a shampoo and find it to be wonderful- not drying like I expected it to be. TONS of lather, too, almost overran my head!!! :)

Sorry to butt in, but I would just like to know if anyone has tried bases that's similar to the textures by BBW. Their lotions, shower gels and body splash. I've used their products before and just love the texture and staying power of their scents. And their shower gel's amazingly thick and luxurious!!! Just love it!

I hate to admit it, but I used to use BBW's stuff :embarasse It was before I knew about this world, though. And anyway, I've found that I like the stuff from WSP MORE than BBW because you really can load it up with FO and it stays super thick. Plus, you only need such a small amount to get great lather (or bubbles.) It works even BETTER than their bubble bath and all of my customers agree wholeheartedly. It creates MUCH more bubbleage (stealing bunny's word) and the scent's stronger (at least with how much I put in.) As for their body spray, try some cyclomethicone- feels exactly the same to me. There's a co-op going on for it right now! :D

Thanks for the tip, Spellkast. I've checked out WSP's website and the reviews were really amazing. I didn't think the prices were too bad either compared to other websites.

As for cyclomethicone I'm not too sure about using that. I was thinking I'd rather try a water/alcohol base instead. WSP has a luxury mist I'd like to try. Hopefully it holds scents.