Unique/Best Fragrances for Bath and Body Products

felixncharlie

Hello Everyone!

I am back after a loooong break. I was making candles years ago but now I am experimenting with bath and body products. One of the things I remember from candles was looking for the perfect scents and purchasing countless samples until I found "the one", I mean I literally had tubs full of those little bottles! Right now I'm looking for a great coconut that smells like coconut oil smells when you open the jar. I'm not looking for any other fruit and floral to it. Also a great salty, ozone, beachy scent. I'd really love higher end type scents that are not dupes for another companies products. Can anyone lead me to one or a couple of their favorite suppliers. I was on WSP last night and it looked like I would like a few but would love some opinions. Thanks in advance! :)

Coconut is the holy grail.  The coconut experience you noted is so light in real life, that capturing the essence is next to impossible. I’ve found coconut suntan lotion, but not the fresh coconut white flesh that smells like a perfect treat. 

I would suggest finding a few fragrance labs that might be willing to work with you on completely unique fragrances to hit your mark.  9.9 out of 10 online retailers have the exact same types of fragrances. They’re pretty basic and come with reasonable price per pound to hit their target market.

A few newcomers in the last 2 years or so have introduced new, perfumery scale complex blends.  The price points are higher, the often the quality is worth the price tag if that is your niche.  I had to bite the bullet and work with several different labs to get the uniqueness and qualities and fixed formula reliability I needed. 

• Like 1

Check out Scent Memory. She just released a new coconut fragrance, Coconut Butter, described as "

The scent of pure, fresh coconut meat and oil, with light toasted notes for depth. THIS is the coconut you have been searching for. Amazing on its own or as part of a blend. "

• Like 1