Grass fragance oil

LisaMG

Hello, I have been on this site and few times when I need REAL answers. So here is my question. I can only seem to get hot throw for CS  Fresh Cut Grass in 6006 and LX wicks. What success has anyone else had with this Fragrance 

I haven't personally worked with CS Fresh Cut Grass in 6006 and LX wicks, but I'm sure someone in the community has! Hopefully, someone can chime in with their own experiences and advice. In the meantime, have you tried adjusting the fragrance load or wick size to see if that affects the hot throw? It might be worth experimenting with those variables to see if you can get better results.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't gone higher than 8% because sometimes 6006 likes to smoke. I think sometimes I expect too much throw from a single wicked candle, but  6006 usually throws really well.  The jar is oval 2.5 inches by 3.5. and the glass is thick and doesn't get too hot. I have been wicking for like 3 to 3.25 inches figuring there will be hang up which I am fine with. Ugg