Logo- what do you think?

Paulette

Thanks everyone for the compliments. yes, it does need candles doesn't it. I will see what she says. She just emailed me the buttons so now to see if I can put this all together. lol I don't know if I can do it or not. Wish me luck.

I love it. I saw this as one of the free websets. I asked permission to use it and she has been so helpful. She changed the Welcome to my name.

That is a very cool logo

It is simple yet direct. Eye catching and does not limit you to just candles. It is small enough to put on any interauction site. It is also small enough to put on custom made business cards or mini cdr's (business card style).

The wording all though it blends in with the back ground is still liegible and eye catching as well.

Overall a good choice regardless of whether you do candles or specialize in other items

thanks again. that is why I loved it so much because I don't just do candles. I do other crafts to and this pretty much covers it all.

thanks for the encourment Scented. WE will see. LOL

I think I can, I think I can. LOL

Shoot for the sun hit the moon you still suceed. Aim for the moon and stay on earth you fail

Dont allow others including your self to sabtauge a dream of a better life and a less stressful one. Believe in yourself and stay true to your heart there is nothing you cant do.

Last cliche taken from Ice T (music,acting,educational and motivational speaker)

Its all mind over matter, a deep mind can cut a check for any amount it wants