If you have an HP 1315 or HP All In One Printer

Sara

and wants to use the Avery clear labels, you might want to contact their tech support first.

I found out from tech support (after wasting an ENTIRE package - only getting 2 good prints off it) that the All In One printers are "incompatible" with the Avery clears. Because it has a single roller or something it jumps when printing.

Now I was able to get a couple good ones by using the "fast draft" setting on the printer, but it was hit and miss. More miss than hit, actually.

Anyway, just trying to save someone else the sweat tears and cash. The rep was very nice on the phone and is sending some replacements.

Of coarse if anyone *does* have this printer and has figured out how to get it to print I'm all ears ;)

That's weird, because I have the HP All in One and I make clear Avery lables on it - actually its the HP psc 1210v All in One, so I do wonder if this is the same one. It did however take me a long time to figure it out and get my lables formatted correctley and figured out how far I need to put the lables in the printer for a correctly fitted lable. Each lable has a different "start" position and I did waste LOTS of lables getting it figured out. I have permanent marker lines all over the feed and know which lables line up with which lines. It was a PITA.

Please don't think I am saying you are wrong just reporting my experience. :)

Heck NO, you're not wrong - more power to ya girl. Like I said, I did get *some* to work, so I'm convinced it can be done. But what a PITB!!

I'd call Avery if I were you, if you have some of the screwed up labels left you can send them in and they will send you another pack, that is what they are dong for me. I'm going to give tech. support a call with my next pack and see if I can get it right. I really want to use these labels. Grrrrr. I'm determined to use them - LOL.

I have an HP Officejet 6110 all in one and haven't had a problem as of yet.

Interesting. I'm going to have to see what happens with this next pack. Let me tell you, though it is just the CLEAR labels for some reason. I don't have issues with the white labels or the kraft ones either. Just the clear.

I was using Word, but then dl and used the Avery program. It isn't all HP printers, just the all-in-one printers, I guess. :(

I use the really cheap all in one from walmart and sams club

I avoid avery software because they design it to work with 98 first edition not se or higher even though they say it should work. HP has a free software down load also.