Poured Maduro from Greenleaf this AM...

OutlandishLady

Well I got up & just had to pour the new FO. I use IGI 6006, I didn't use the new wax as I had some left in my Presto (that's next though!).

So far the cold throw is just great! I have to give this to my SIL to burn as this is a dupe of her favorite scent, but I'll have feedback on hot throw PDQ. If you are looking for a sophisticated and (dare I say it) masculine scent this is it.

Also please note that Brenda has added a 4 oz sampler for us bigger sample FO addicts. How's THAT for customer service :yay:

I'm so happy that you are liking them.

Just an FYI for our Canada and International friends - as of this morning, I added the shipping options for these countries (also requested by members). I have added the option to "pickup" for those of you close to us. Let me know if we are missing anything else you might like to see.

Thanks

Well the reviews are in and the Maduro is a winner. My SIL says it has very good throw, and her daughters like it MORE than the oh so incredibly $$$$ Archipelago Botanicals Havana. But maybe that's 'cause I make such great candles........... nah, must just be the FO ;)

I'm really glad to hear this because Maduro is the sample I chose and I can't wait! I can't wait to try their new wax too.

Has any of your FOs been tested in Cold Processed Soap?

I know on your site it says body safe, but I was wondering if they are CP soap safe?

Hi - I am not aware of anyone that has tried them. They could have and not just tell me. If you want to try some then just PM me. It would be great to know.

Thanks

Brenda

Green Leaf Candle Supply