6006 wicking question

I have gone through cases and cases of the stuff lately and it is an absolute sh*t show. Every lot either wicked differently or self-trimming wicks wouldn't work at all. So It's been all over the place. 

One lot liked CDN wicks, another liked the new HTP wicks, and the last lot of 3 cases I've got sitting here won't work with any self-trimming wicks at all, they all just smoke and clog. Not sure what I'm gonna do with it all.

Back about 3 years ago when I started messing with it, CD and Eco worked good in it, but those days are long gone lol.

I just got a couple bags of the newest 4627 from CS and even though the HT isn't the greatest at least it wicks pretty good.

Edited by ErronB

16 hours ago, ErronB said:

I have gone through cases and cases of the stuff lately and it is an absolute sh*t show. Every lot either wicked differently or self-trimming wicks wouldn't work at all. So It's been all over the place. 

One lot liked CDN wicks, another liked the new HTP wicks, and the last lot of 3 cases I've got sitting here won't work with any self-trimming wicks at all, they all just smoke and clog. Not sure what I'm gonna do with it all.

Back about 3 years ago when I started messing with it, CD and Eco worked good in it, but those days are long gone lol.

I just got a couple bags of the newest 4627 from CS and even though the HT isn't the greatest at least it wicks pretty good.

Thanks. My 6006 is at least a couple of years old and doesn’t seem to have major issues. I did use it once last year to test it against the 4627 I had and satisfy myself that the 4627 had no HT. I’ll be switching to 4630 after I use up my old 6006. I have a full set of ECO wicks that I haven’t used in years, I need to fit them into my wick list.

• Thumbs Up 1