Does anyone have a website?

I was wondering if you people use a website? I have a small one, thru FreeWebs.Com. I am not really happy with it, but I do understand that its a free website, so I shouldnt expect much. I have checked into having one professionally made, but the minimum cost is over 300 bucks. Being a small business, thats a little bit of a stretch. I am trying to learn how to make my own using DreamWeaver, but as of yet, have not been able to master it. I do use a shopping cart thru PayPal, and it seems to work ok, and is really resonable to use as well.

I just wanted to see what others thought or did.. cant wait to see the responses. :D

What Shannon said ;)

I just wanted to add that I would suggest, if you already have your business name picked out, to try and buy the domain for it. It really isn't expensive to do, usually 10 - 15 bucks for a year just so you own it and when the time comes you have it. Free sites are nice, but your own domain is even better.