Fragrance Oil Wholesale Suppliers

NicoleB

Hi friends, I am new here, I apologize if this was already a topic. Does anyone here know the names of the big wholesale fragrance oil suppliers? I am assuming Aztec, CS, Flaming, etc. are not manufacturing the FO's they sell. Are there large wholesale suppliers that are supplying to these companies?

26 minutes ago, NicoleB said:

Hi friends, I am new here, I apologize if this was already a topic. Does anyone here know the names of the big wholesale fragrance oil suppliers? I am assuming Aztec, CS, Flaming, etc. are not manufacturing the FO's they sell. Are there large wholesale suppliers that are supplying to these companies?

Retailers usually use fragance labs / compounders like Agilex, Symrise, American Flavors and Fragrances, AFI, Alpha, Lebermuth, Bell, etc to create their library of fragrances. If you google search fragrance manufacturers a gigantic list will appear.

A surprising amount of the main components come from overseas - which is why supply chain issues have wrecked our beloved fragrances for the past year. The year before three individual sources overseas mysteriously caught fire and started the snowball of issues for all users of scent compounds.

1 hour ago, NicoleB said:

TallTayl thank you for the info! Is that your dog? So adorable! ❤️

Awww thanks. That is my sweet little girl, Paisley.  She was such a cute puppy. 
2C5F15E9-52DE-4BC9-B93F-4B27AC097E6B.jpeg

she likes to help garden. 

6C10DD22-41D9-48E8-B4AA-3958574F6FBB.jpeg

and watch the sheep.

6B42D2D5-FA86-466F-8CB3-55958C041611.jpeg

and drive

67AE111B-915B-469E-932A-C2531629CFF7.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1