Stock kept

Hi I’m just about to launch my candles I’m wondering about stock, getting glasses here atm is horrendous (Covid 🤬). I have 100 glasses do you recommend making the candles all up. And if so how do you store them? Covered? Or in the boxes. I don’t have lids atm (Covid). Thanks all advice welcome 🥰

A couple things to think about is scents and how you're selling.  if you make them all up in say 10 scents will all of those sell? Are any seasonal?  I was always a make as I need unless doing shows or had wholesale orders.  I'd wait till I had 3-4 left of a scent and then make that scent.  I always had covers for the jars and I stored in the cardboard boxes the glass jars came in.  If it's soy wax it can morph horribly if it sits for a really long time, depending on scent.  Even some sealed melts have turned brown or super frosted when they were left for over a year.

Ah thank you so much it’s a coconut rapeseed blend, I’m hoping to do some fayres nearer Christmas time if they open up. Yeah I thought that I’ve 5 scents to start with and testing my Christmas/autumn ones now. Just didn’t know if I should make all and have them sitting for launch or not x thank you so much 

• 2 months later...