Cierra's Speedy Shipping

As you know, it takes much longer now to get an order from suppliers. I'm trying to learn to be patient.

I am happy to report that I ordered some fragrance oils (and got free shipping with $100.90 order) late last night from Cierra Candles, and my order is on its way!  Now I don't know how long the post office will take to get it here, but Cierra did its part. Same day shipping!

Speaking of the Post Office, I shipped an order to Arizona on July 15. It arrived in Tucson on July 18, only about 50 miles from its final destination.  On July 22, it arrived at NEW ORLEANS, LA. What??? Finally made it to my customer on July 24.  Thank goodness I packed the candles well.  I asked my cousin if they arrived in one piece and he said they could have fallen from a plane and still been in one piece.  :) 

Edited by GailC
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, bfroberts said:

Good to know about Cierra. I need some things. Delays have been killing us lately.

I ordered after hours on Wednesday, order was shipping Thursday, and it's scheduled to arrive Monday, from the state of Washington to Indiana.