Hot, new products!!

Sara

Sal butter works pretty good as a sub for the cocoa butter in Bunny's bath melts. I tried it once and it wasn't as greasy as the cocoa butter nor did it seem to leave as much of an oily ring on the tub. It didn't however dissolve as nicely as the cocoa butter but it dissolve. Perhaps a little bit more tweaking......

Someone sent me an ounce of mink oil,, ihavent quite figured out what to do with it yet, but i have a huge spot of ezema on my wrist that has been bugging the h e double l hocky sticks out of me,,,Ive been putting this mink oil on it about 2 times a day for about a month straight, and its gone.. I figured if they used it for leather, it would be good for that! LOL

This stuff stinks to high heaven, but the healing properties are freaking awesome,, i had tried EVERYTHING i could think of and nothing worked...

You know... mink oil for some reason kind of grouses me out. I think because my mind goes from mink to ferret. So I hear this:

mink oil > mink> ferret > ferret oil

You say "mink oil" I think "ferret oil".

VANILLA BUTTER??? OK, now that makes my ears stand at attention. Where did you find that?!!

I wondered if anyone else thought this:highfive: . I got some lotion in a swap over Christmas (not from CT:smiley2: ) that has mink oil in it. Smells good at first but then the funky, musky, little furry ferrety smell kicks in:shocked2: . I thought maybe it was going bad.

Glo

I am not sure if this is new or not, but I LOVE the soap that Bath and Body Works has in a pump that is Conditioning Anti-Bacterial Soap. It looks and feels like lotion when it comes out and is so soft and super thick. Think I might like to try that out, not your run of the mill soap for sure.

Smells good at first but then the funky, musky, little furry ferrety smell kicks in:shocked2: . I thought maybe it was going bad.

Glo

Well. You done did it for me as far as experimenting or even thinking about thinking about thinking I might experiment.

Originally Posted by gloworm

Smells good at first but then the funky, musky, little furry ferrety smell kicks in:shocked2: . I thought maybe it was going bad.

Glo

Oh that would be great! Your thinking of a Mink (as in coat) and instead you end up with this ferret Odor. I almost feel as if I have "smell a puter" pewww:shocked2: LOL