Agilex Fragrances

RusticCrafter

This sounds weird, but “agilex” fragrances is not really a guarantee of getting the exact scent you want. 

customers of agilex have their own recipes (codes). You could order a Lemon Verbena and get pretty much “anything” in that bottle. 

any lab or fragrance compounder can get you the fragrances you love to your standard. You just need to contact them and establish a relationship. Most will not have annual minimums, but require 25 lbs of each scent per order. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TallTayl said:

This sounds weird, but “agile” fragrances is not really a guarantee of getting the exact scent you want. 

customers of agilex have their own recipes (codes). You could order a Lemon Verbena and get pretty much “anything” in that bottle. 

any lab or fragrance compounder can get you the fragrances you love to your standard. You just need to contact them and establish a relationship. Most will not have annual minimums, but require 25 lbs of each scent per order. 

That explains A LOT about the quality of the first batch of oils I purchased. I know the supplier used Agilex and I couldn’t figure out how the heck Snickerdoodle ended up smelling like chocolate peanut butter. I couldn’t figure it out lol. 😂

• Like 1