Best black candle dye?

Well you can buy the liquid black dye from CS and also the solid dye blocks from them as well. I have the liquid from CS but have not used it yet,  and I also use the Reddi glo dye chips that also have black, but I still I have not tried that color yet. Dye is real easy, every one I have ever bought has instructions on approximately how many drops or chips for light or dark colors. I love the Reddi glo chips because they are so easy, and they have a much larger selection of colors so you don't have to try and blend to get the color you want as much. CS dye blocks also work very good, they are just a lot bigger than the dye chips so if you only need a little color they are easier to shave flakes off.

Peak Candle had the one I really liked, but thought I heard that biz was going out of biz unless there was another changing of the minds. I don't think that company carries dyes any more. I've liked what Rustic Escentual has and even Candle Science. The dye will react to your application though. There are blends of wax that I believe are impossible to get black in. I base that on reading the frustration of others in previous years.