Berlin Packaging issues?

Dreamer

I was thrilled to have come across this company recently. They carry exactly what I need (and can't find anywhere else.) I plan on making then my primary source for containers and have placed two orders with them thus far. And there's been an issue with BOTH.

My first order was glass bottles. They shipped quickly, but there was absolutely no type of padding in the box. My glass bottles were sliding around and clanking into each other throughout transit. Luckily, only one bottle suffered a minor chip. Like, who doesn't place padding around glass bottles??! I contacted Berlin via email & spoke with a nice woman who seemed just as concerned as I. I sent her a photo and she assured me it would be looked into.

My second order from Berlin arrived today. I thought the box a bit large for what I ordered, but then thought to myself, "Maybe they went overboard with padding this time lol." Nope! I got the wrong order. My name is on the outside of the box, but the contents and packing slip belong to someone in a different state. I called and they said they would reship both orders immediately. She told me to keep what had been sent to me (I have no use for the contents) and apologized. Anyone need 40 large PET flask containers haha?

Now, I get that things happen and mistakes do get made. But both my first AND second order?! While I still plan to continue ordering from Berlin because they stock what I need, I feel this is a very bad first impression to give a new customer.

I'm wondering if anyone else orders from Berlin and has frequent issues?

Edit: spelling correction

Edited by Dreamer

It's frustrating to have supply issues.  I had a run of bad luck last year...like 3 orders in a row that were wrong or missing items, so I feel ya.
I have never ordered from Berlin.  But if you can tell us what you are looking for, someone may be able to recommend a supplier they've had good luck with.