No Delivery

NesbaJune

Has anyone ordered from Dream Vessels?  Their products look nice online, but they don’t pay attention to people with small orders.  I’ve been promised my shipment for weeks now, and they keep putting me off.  I’m taking my business somewhere else.  

Does anyone know of a company who does what they say they will!?

• 1 month later...
On 11/8/2019 at 2:48 PM, NesbaJune said:

Has anyone ordered from Dream Vessels?  Their products look nice online, but they don’t pay attention to people with small orders.  I’ve been promised my shipment for weeks now, and they keep putting me off.  I’m taking my business somewhere else.  

Does anyone know of a company who does what they say they will!?

I order items from them and they are always quick to ship and provide excellent customer service.  You have to be careful with them because they run out of stock on items frequently.

• 3 weeks later...

Last time I ordered from them, they shipped a partial shipment. Never received the remainder. Emailed about it, and they “ran out”. Credited me the difference, but still sucks. I don’t like it when I have to bear the risk of another business not upholding their end of a deal, even if I got a refund.

havent ordered from them since. They buy all of their products from China. You can find everything they sell on Alibaba, though there are some MOQs.