I need a good rice flower and shea

Candybee

I've tried the one from BW and WSP and although they both soaped great neither stuck for longer than a week. The scent faded big time. Is it asking too much for one to stick good in CP? If anyone has found one or uses one that the scent sticks I've love to know who has it. Thanks for any help on this.

Thanks for the tip. I will give them a try. I do my charcoal soap using RF&S so I drop the pink batter into the black and do a quick circular swirl with my hanger swirl tool. You think it would stay fluid long enough to do a quick swirl? I use a high lard content for this particular soap and also soap at room temp for maximum time for doing swirls. Here is a pic of my charcoal soap: 

100_6592 (2).JPG

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, thecandlespastore said:

The WSP version seized on me the last time I used it.

Must be your recipe or soap temp. I didn't have any problems with it at all. It smells wonderful in my soap for about a week or two then fades on me. I was going to go ahead and buy some more from them and saw the price for a lb is now $48 something. I realize that includes their shipping but still..

• 4 weeks later...