EcoSoya (NGI) is going out of business

EcoSoya is going out of business. Once our supply is gone it is gone for good. Very limited supply remains

Click here to go straight to their waxes

Full Statement from Ecosoya

"I’m contacting you with a heavy heart. It is with deep sadness that I say we at NGI/EcoSoya are now going out of business after over 20 years. Being part of the candle industry, I know what this means for you and I am truly sorry for the resulting hardship that this causes. Please know that we have done everything we can to keep you supplied. This action is not by choice and comes as a result of a series of situations.

As you know, in late 2016 our manufacturer abruptly and with only a few weeks notice discontinued making our waxes leaving us and you with no supply. For many years prior to that, we had been searching for parallel manufacturing with no luck. As if by a small miracle, in late 2017/early 2018 we successfully found and worked very hard with another key component supplier to properly produce our very unique chemistry and supply came back. All was going great again until this new supplier, for unknown reasons, stopped producing the quality we needed to provide you with successful well performing wax.

As a result we are unable to secure supply with no apparent recourse, resulting in our closure. EcoSoya soy waxes are still unparalleled in performance and NGI is credited with creating the soy wax industry. Honors that I will cherish!"

On 7/18/2019 at 4:32 AM, Sebleo said:

Wow!! I’m so glad I didn’t pursue their wax when it relaunched. And so sorry for those that did!

I wonder what “supply” they can’t secure???

I fell for their Ecosoya PB soy wax and really liked it, I"m bumming. Great question, what supply they can't secure? I don't get it. 😫

6 hours ago, Laura C said:

I fell for their Ecosoya PB soy wax and really liked it, I"m bumming. Great question, what supply they can't secure? I don't get it. 😫

I loved the original. It was amazing. But the re launched version was not the same. 

• Like 2