Where do you get...

deanna

your sales tickets for your retail location/craft booth? I am trying to decide what kind of sales form to use (size? duplicates? triplicates? format?). So far I have seen the kind that have a place for names and addresses of the customer. I don't need all that. Any suggestions would be great! I am looking for inexpensive. If you have designed your own, can you email me a copy please so I can see what you use. My email is tcherdee2000@hotmail.com

Thanks!

I remember reading a previous post that someone got a booklet of receipts at an office supply store in triplicates. She did did that so she could give one to the customer, one for when she filed taxes and one to keep on file in case the customer called at a later date and wanted to order something but couldn't remember what it was.

your sales tickets for your retail location/craft booth? I am trying to decide what kind of sales form to use (size? duplicates? triplicates? format?). So far I have seen the kind that have a place for names and addresses of the customer. I don't need all that. Any suggestions would be great! I am looking for inexpensive. If you have designed your own, can you email me a copy please so I can see what you use. My email is tcherdee2000@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Do you have Lotus or MS Office? I use Open office (same thing but free) and I made several reciepts with tax codes of states I sell stuff in. My form has Company name adress phone number, email (trade shows), I have 20 lines for merch (since I sell comics and smelly jars sometimes I need addtional reciepts but easily tracked), sub total, in clear terms I have the tax rate and amount for that order and grand total.

I will send you a sample Reciept :)