Strawberries & Cream CW

ScentedPleasurez

Sun-kissed notes of ripe, juicy strawberries dolloped with a touch of freshly whipped cream. A smooth fruit treat that is simply irresistible!

You really get the creaminess in this one with the sweetness of fresh picked juicy berries. This was the first strawberry scent that I ordered ages ago. It's a keeper imo. 

I have had crystals scented with it in my vehicle for a month and they are still kicking.

I swear this scent reminds me of the old strawberry shortcake doll that I had when I was little. When you squeezed her you could smell the strawberry scent come out. 😂😂  

44 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

If you like a strawberry shortcake scent ,I definitely recommend Candlescience SS . It's is super strong with great throw . I will be happy to send you a sample of this one if you'd like to try it out .

Kat

I've never tried that one b4 but I know that CS has some quality oils.  

Enable much? 😂😂😂 

I currently have a cart with them. I swear I love their blueberry cheesecake. CW won out on which cart I ordered first with their current sale lol. The struggle is real. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

I've never tried that one b4 but I know that CS has some quality oils.  

Enable much? 😂😂😂 

I currently have a cart with them. I swear I love their blueberry cheesecake. CW won out on which cart I ordered first with their current sale lol. The struggle is real. 

I agree with you on CW ,love so may of their Ultimate Bold selections , great quality.

I had  CS Bluebeery CC,so good .

I highly recommend ICS BBCC as well , personally I can't tell much difference between the two.

I love the fact ICS offers low flat rate shipping . I have a small cart I want to get from ICS ,I know I love the ones I have used from this supplier . Message me your address & I will get you a sample of CS Strawberry shortcake headed your way ,I know you will love this one .I have a couple more members I promised marshmallow fireside sampes from Aztec , I need to mail these out asap .It's on my get done this week list lol.

Kat

• Like 1

Thank you, but you have enough on your plate right now,but I do appreciate the offer. 

I have purchased from i c s over the years and recently but I haven't made a purchase in about 2 months from there.

I have carts pending with bc, ng,cs,ics, and another pending with CW. 

I am definitely getting the bbcc. Will add in the shortcake. Because u said so lol. 

I am really stuck on ordering crunch berries. I think because I loved that feral as a kid lol 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

Thank you, but you have enough on your plate right now,but I do appreciate the offer. 

I have purchased from i c s over the years and recently but I haven't made a purchase in about 2 months from there.

I have carts pending with bc, ng,cs,ics, and another pending with CW. 

I am definitely getting the bbcc. Will add in the shortcake. Because u said so lol. 

I am really stuck on ordering crunch berries. I think because I loved that feral as a kid lol 

Cruch berry sounds really great 

I know my grand daughter loves that cereal too. Lately I want so many oils & have so little time.

Looking forward to this remodeling project to come to a end .I rather be pouring kwim.

4 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Cruch berry sounds really great 

I know my grand daughter loves that cereal too. Lately I want so many oils & have so little time.

Looking forward to this remodeling project to come to a end .I rather be pouring kwim.

Every time I look I see a few I want to get. 

Remodeling takes alot out of you physically and mentally. 

Keep on pushing, it will be over soon

• Like 1