Red Apple Peel CW

ScentedPleasurez

I have finally found a RED Apple Peel Fo that i am happy with.

From CW site 

Powerful apple scent with notes from peel to the core. This concentrate is a stronger version of Macintosh Apple. Truly unique.

It smells like a bushel of fresh picked apples ran through a grinder and you shoved your face in😂😂  smacks your face oob with the red and juicy Apple picked at the peak of harvest. 

Warmer test great and waxed (melts) great. I havent tried the candle yet.

Might be able to cut back on fo load for this lovely😍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ShelleyF said:

I am not a huge Apple fan but love it sometimes. I'm glad you found one you like. I don't see the hype in Apple Jack and Peel do you? It's crazy popular and I hate it lol

NOO! People are obsessed with that.  I can't stand spice and to me that fragrance is just spice. 

This red Apple Peel from CW is the bomb.  No spice just fresh red Apple 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

It's the best imo. 

I ordered a few new fragrances from CW. Their ultimate and bold line can't be beat imo.all that I've tried from that line rock. 

I love their fragrances. I don't have a ton of them but have a few. Can't remember what scents off-hand. I sort my oils ABC in totes on bookshelves. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ShelleyF said:

I love their fragrances. I don't have a ton of them but have a few. Can't remember what scents off-hand. I sort my oils ABC in totes on bookshelves

They have more that I have never tried but want to.

You wouldn't happen to have a vanilla coconut from them would you? They no longer have it but o m g° and tranquil breeze no longer carried but what a relaxing fo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

I have mine in boxes on the bottom of my storage shelves. I keep them by company. 

My bookshelves are everywhere to the ceiling. I don't have room to sort by company. How do you remember what scents you have? This is the only way I can remember and find anything. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

They have more that I have never tried but want to.

You wouldn't happen to have a vanilla coconut from them would you? They no longer have it but o m g° and tranquil breeze no longer carried but what a relaxing fono I don't. I have a Vanilla Coconut from Peak that I accidentally misplaced. It is somewhere. Tranquil Breeze sounds good. I never heard of it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ShelleyF said:

That tranquil breeze at first I didn't like it,but I waxed anyways and it was a softer scent but man it sure threw like crazy. I can't even give you a description now but it was nice. I'm going to see if they can get the vanilla coconut again or why they stopped because I swear it threw so hard u had to put it out lol. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

That tranquil breeze at first I didn't like it,but I waxed anyways and it was a softer scent but man it sure threw like crazy. I can't even give you a description now but it was nice. I'm going to see if they can get the vanilla coconut again or why they stopped because I swear it threw so hard u had to put it out lol. 

That's my kind of coconut lol not a vanilla fan but love coconut. 

• Haha 1