White Tea & Ginger bbw type

ScentedPleasurez

Not a bbw type that I generally would like,but got it from candlewic on a whim😅😅

I from candlewic site 

A Bath & Body Works Type best-selling tea fragrance! This oriental scent is a blend of citrus notes, exotic spices and beautiful jasmine. Soft tea notes round out this exciting fragrance. 

A classic scent imo. I can pick up on the tea notes along with a punch of citrus and spice. 

I thought it would be a soft fragrance oob,but it waxed well. It's not overpowering like some scents are,this is nice clean refreshing scent. I think I'd also like to blend in with this one,maybe a raspberry.

I mixed up some samples of lotion and gave to a few regulars and they loved the fragrance.

Will be keeping this one 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

Not a bbw type that I generally would like,but got it from candlewic on a whim😅😅

I from candlewic site 

A Bath & Body Works Type best-selling tea fragrance! This oriental scent is a blend of citrus notes, exotic spices and beautiful jasmine. Soft tea notes round out this exciting fragrance. 

A classic scent imo. I can pick up on the tea notes along with a punch of citrus and spice. 

I thought it would be a soft fragrance oob,but it waxed well. It's not overpowering like some scents are,this is nice clean refreshing scent. I think I'd also like to blend in with this one,maybe a raspberry.

I mixed up some samples of lotion and gave to a few regulars and they loved the fragrance.

Will be keeping this one 

I love this one and don't usually care for this kind either lol I love fruits, cinnamons, bakery, mints. I hate nature ones and hate Patchouli the most. I call mine Afternoon Tea.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ShelleyF said:

love this one and don't usually care for this kind either lol I love fruits, cinnamons, bakery, mints. I hate nature ones and hate Patchouli the most. I call mine Afternoon Tea.

Last night I blended some with the pomegranate ginger from re value line. It turned out nice. 

I usually like the fruits and ocean clean scents. I'm not much of a bakery fan they are usually so sweet my stomach churns. People love the lemon pound cake,when I make it I have extra fans on to clear it out fast lol

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

Last night I blended some with the pomegranate ginger from re value line. It turned out nice. 

I usually like the fruits and ocean clean scents. I'm not much of a bakery fan they are usually so sweet my stomach churns. People love the lemon pound cake,when I make it I have extra fans on to clear it out fast lol

I love the lemon pound cake.lol do you eat sweets? I do. Maybe that's why I love smelling them lol

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, ShelleyF said:

love the lemon pound cake.lol do you eat sweets? I do. Maybe that's why I love smelling them lol

I used to eat sweets sometimes. However I reversed my diabetes so I don't touch them now.my diabetes didn't come from the sweets it came from carbs. 

I do like pecan pralines candle scent but lemon pound cake o m g when I start with it my stomach churns. I believe I can smell every item in it. L o l it has been 1 of my top since the beginning and all I think of is o m g time to replenish this mess. I made a ton up the last time I made it. 2 cases of candles 2 trays of melts. Several 1 oz warming oils and clams. 😅😂

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

I used to eat sweets sometimes. However I reversed my diabetes so I don't touch them now.my diabetes didn't come from the sweets it came from carbs. 

I do like pecan pralines candle scent but lemon pound cake o m g when I start with it my stomach churns. I believe I can smell every item in it. L o l it has been 1 of my top since the beginning and all I think of is o m g time to replenish this mess. I made a ton up the last time I made it. 2 cases of candles 2 trays of melts. Several 1 oz warming oils and clams. 😅😂

I wouldn't like it either if I made all of that. That is great you reversed your diabetes. My mom has had it since she was 17 and she is 69. She has juvenile diabetes and she eats very healthy. She is 5 ft 6 and weighs 115. She needs to gain but she eats 3 huge meals a day. Lol

5 minutes ago, ShelleyF said:

That is great you reversed your diabetes. My mom has had it since she was 17 and she is 69. She has juvenile diabetes and she eats very healthy. She is 5 ft 6 and weighs 115. She needs to gain but she eats 3 huge meals a day. 

Juvenile Diabetes is Type 1 diabetes. Her problem is that her pancreas is producing little to no insulin at all. 

Dr Berg is who I follow on YouTube and by following him I reversed it. He has a slew of videos. Here is 1. I swear it's a natural cure for everything. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

Juvenile Diabetes is Type 1 diabetes. Her problem is that her pancreas is producing little to no insulin at all. 

Dr Berg is who I follow on YouTube and by following him I reversed it. He has a slew of videos. Here is 1. I swear it's a natural cure for everything. 

Thank you. I will check it out and tell my Mama. We do natural remedies but didn't know there was one for diabetes. This is great. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShelleyF said:

Thank you. I will check it out and tell my Mama. We do natural remedies but didn't know there was one for diabetes. This is great. 

He is awesome. He has an office in northern va,but I just follow his YouTube. 1 video will lead to so much more.