Bittercreek Apple Juice FO

ShelleyF

I bought a destash a couple months ago and BC Apple Juice was in it. It is  a 16 oz. Bottle and it's full. The oil is clear. I don't know how old it is. The label is in good shape. It smells amazing. I wanted to order it when I run out but it doesn't exist anymore. Or did I overlook it? This is magical. The best apple fragrance I have ever smelled. 

• Like 1

On 10/14/2018 at 7:22 PM, ShelleyF said:

BC Apple Juice was in it. It is  a 16 oz. Bottle and it's full. The oil is clear. I don't know how old it is. The label is in good shape. It smells amazing. I wanted to order it when I run out but it doesn't exist anymore. Or did I overlook it? This is magical. The best apple fragrance I have ever smelled. 

U can contact them. Its not on the site so no telling how old it is but they would know

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

U can contact them. Its not on the site so no telling how old it is but they would know

I will thank you. It sure doesn't look or smell old though.It is clear. And heavenly. It's so good I might not even sell anything made with it lol I love it. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ShelleyF said:

It sure doesn't look or smell old though.It is clear. And heavenly. It's so good I might not even sell anything made with it lol I love it

Their oils seem to last. I have samples from over 10 years ago that smell brand new. Been testing them in my warmer and making a list

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

Their oils seem to last. I have samples from over 10 years ago that smell brand new. Been testing them in my warmer and making a list

Wow that's a long time. I have a lot of their oils and they are awesome. Coconut Bay I'd amazing. I renamed it Coconut Cafe. Also Crème Brulee is a huge thrower. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

Rub it in on how good it smells! I had to order a plain Apple. I tried telling them it's really just no plain apple, do u want red or green because there is a difference.  I got a crazy look lol 

Lol this one doesn't smell like an apple. It's hard to describe. I actually looked it up because I wanted an  description for it lol and to see the cost. I have one called Sugared Fruit from Brambleberry that is off the charts. Of course it had been discontinued so I'm keeping that one for myself lol I'm swimming in fragrance oils but of course I have a box coming tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, ShelleyF said:

Coconut Bay I'd amazing. I renamed it Coconut Cafe. Also Crème Brulee is a huge thrower. 

Love the coconut bay type.

You buy alot of destash, I might be interested in their clearance/surplus scents. They are only 8.99 for 16oz and all have good throw imo. Can't really beat that price nowadays..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ShelleyF said:

Lol this one doesn't smell like an apple. It's hard to describe. I actually looked it up because I wanted an  description for it lol and to see the cost. I have one called Sugared Fruit from Brambleberry that is off the charts. Of course it had been discontinued so I'm keeping that one for myself lol I'm swimming in fragrance oils but of course I have a box coming tomorrow. 

they can help you with the scent description I'm sure,and costs

Edited by ScentedPleasurez
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

Love the coconut bay type.

You buy alot of destash, I might be interested in their clearance/surplus scents. They are only 8.99 for 16oz and all have good throw imo. Can't really beat that price nowadays..

I will have to check it out  my birthday is in a few weeks lol  I have 88 bottles coming tomorrow. Seriously. I sell clothes as well to get money to buy this stuff lol I find expensive clothes at yard sales and sell them have been doing that for 5 years. Don't get rich doing it but get money to buy fragrances and other stuff I want and need. 

Edited by ShelleyF
Added info
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ShelleyF said:

have 88 bottles coming tomorrow. Seriously. I sell clothes as well to get money to buy this stuff lol I find expensive clothes at yard sales and sell them have been doing that for 5 years. Don't get rich doing it but get money to buy fragrances and other stuff I want and need. 

O m g. Do u even know what U ordered? Lol

Whatever feeds the addiction lol. I know someone else that does that with the clothes,they save and buy jewelry lol

Edited by ScentedPleasurez
Typo i for u lol
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

O m g. Do u even know what U ordered? Lol

Whatever feeds the addiction lol. I know someone else that does that with the clothes,they save and buy jewelry lol

I bought it from a lady destashing. It's coming UPS. Some are small bottles. Some are big ones. Nature's Garden, lots of Crafters Choice. WSP, Bramble Berry, Rustic Essentials. She is quitting the business because she already had another good job and is going into the medical field. Allot of them aren't even unsealed. You got to be quick lol when they post I'm on it and sometimes they post in the middle of the night. Lol I get up in the middle of the night. Lol so I jump on it. Not all destashes are cheap. I don't buy those.I have paid $375 before from a local lady but I bought $4000 worth of supplies. She was just too sad keeping it because her brother passed away and het, him and her husband ran it together. I talked to her a year before she sold it to me. She had to really make sure as she couldn't afford to start over. I still talk to her. Very nice lady. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ShelleyF said:

She was just too sad keeping it because her brother passed away and het, him and her husband ran it together. I talked to her a year before she sold it to me. She had to really make sure as she couldn't afford to start over. I still talk to her. Very nice lady. 

You really do meet a lot of nice people doing what we do. I hope you enjoy going through your goodies you ordered. I'm interested in some more RE fo, if you get any that you don't like let me know. Lol.

• Like 1