Can you match an FO to this crazy description >

Darbla

"At first whiff, I was carried so close...almost there, to the citrus and some woodsy earthiness.  Finally a fairy's spoon-full of sweetness.  But now, wearing it, it's all BABY POWDER."

That's a review of Dior Joy at Fragrantica.  I tried it when ULTA but it disappeared unbelievably fast.  It is a clean, soft, powdery scent that I like, but it is nowhere worth what they're charging for it.  I really liked it; it's just not worth their designer price tag.  So I went on Fragrantica to look for reviews and comments about others that smell similar and landed on that hilarious comment and thought that actually sounds kind of good!

So can you think of any body-safe FOs that seem like that description above?  It's too new for there to be a dupe FO around, but I may try to find a dupe of Chanel Allure which was said to be almost the same and has been around a while.  If any of you have seen a dupe FO of that anywhere, I'd be all ears.