WSP Muscle Rescue EO & FO blend

Darbla

Have any of you used this?  I'm considering it for the muscle relief properties but I also want to know how good it smells in general.  Is it overwhelmingly medicinal or is it actually nice smelling enough that you would use it in candles or warmers?  Eucalyptus can smell clean and fresh and not just medicinal.

Well, I ordered it anyway and I will be giving you all a review.  It's on sale at WSP right now, I workout a lot and if this is really as good as Tiger Balm and other muscle relief type stuff that's a lot higher priced then I'll be a happy camper.

This is the very first order I've ever placed at WSP.  I thought they were free shipping after $25, but apparently they tack on a "handling fee".  Which is another way of saying not free shipping, but a minimum of $5.95 for shipping.  Not terrible, but I hate the way companies play with semantics instead of just being straightforward.  At least they don't seem to delete less-than-glowing reviews; I saw 1-star reviews on quite a few items there.

Edited by Darbla
more info
  • Like 1

I read reviews there and besides muscle rub creams the other biggest use was as a bath soak or a shower scent in general (not using directly on skin, but just dispersing in the air).  It's probably really on the medicinal side, but I love eucalptus so I will probably really enjoy it.

Notes from their page on it:

eucalyptus, orange, rosemary and peppermint oils

This oil contains 76.1% of essential oils and resins. The remaining components are natural and synthetic aroma ingredients.

• Like 1