New Shipping option for Etsy - Pirateship.com

Until about 2 months ago I just used Etsy Shipping to print labels for USPS.  I was comparing some E-commerce sites and noticed a website called Pirate Ship - https://www.pirateship.com/ So Iooked into them.

First unlike Shipstation, or Stamps.com or ANY other shipping website they are 100% free. You can not just pay per package, you need to deposit money into you account and then pay from your account.

Their rates are cheaper than Etsy and they integrate with Etsy. (Double Bonus) (Also integrate with Shopify, Ebay, WooCommerce, CrateJoy)

It is not as easy shipping directly from ETSY, but it does save me some money.

I basically ship everything priority mail, some candles first class.

Chad

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Never heard of them. Interesting that they make you prepay. Let us know how they are after you get a few more months under your belt with them.

for shipping outside of etsy I have been using goshippo.com for several years. They tie my UPS and FedEx accounts together in a single interface too.  No prepay. No monthly fees. Rates comparable to stamps.com and endicia. Pay as you go-I get charged right to my credit card weekly. Usps.com is also good for some discounted rates. Again, fee free, pay as you go. 

• Thanks 2