Air Freshener ornaments

15 hours ago, Lainie23 said:

Been looking up which site is best to get my supplies from, especially the aroma beads but I just can’t decide on which one! Any suggestions!?

I've been ordering my beads from aroma beads online and loved them until they changed their beads. I'm not sure what's going on but my fresheners aren't smelling as strong as they did.  Bitter Creek North has great beads but they are higher and cost more to ship for me but I may have to start using their beads again. 

I just ordered some beads from Cajun's and Scent Deals (I think that's their name). I've used Cajun's before and even though they weren't my favorite beads they did have a scent to them. For some reason their beads, Aztec's and NG's seem bigger and need to bake longer in order to mold together.

As far as oils, you're going to get good and bad oils from every supplier. Are there any particular type scents that you're looking for?

I've been getting mine from BCN, and I'm pleased with them. I've also bought from Natures Garnden and I haven't noticed a difference between the two. They both have excellent fragrance oils as well, and good shipping. So I would recommend either with confidence!