My Cierra Order

kfintoni

Good evening everyone,

So I received my Cierra order today. It took 8 days to get here and one of the bottles leaked, not much but enough that the labels came off and I had lots of wiping to do. Here are my thoughts OOB today. and by the way I have a Community Candle order coming tomorrow. 

Patchouli Spice: so this seems heavy on the Patch not much spice.

Maharani Padparadscha: Just plain curious on this one. : This is nice OOB it has a clean non floral smell I cannot quite place. I am going to need a good name for this. I will take any suggestions.

Lily of the Valley: Nice basic Lilly of the Valley

Honey Almond : Heavy on the Honey not a lot of Almond I think this will be interesting in wax

Holiday Eggnog: Hoping this also can be used as a substitute for Grandma Swinging Egg Nog: A very good replacement for Peaks OOB

Cinnamon French Toast: I find this to be very similar to Sunday Brunch from Aztec 

Cedar and Spice: I am not sure I like this OOB it has an almost dirt scent to me

Cherry Vanilla: Very strong I am not sure I really smell the Vanilla in this

Cannabis & Exotic Spice: Not sure on this one but sounded interesting : So my husband liked this OOB and I have it in wax now I smell more Spice than Cannabis. This will also need a different name.

Blueberry Pumpkin Pancakes: I am assuming this will be the same or similar to Blueberry Pumpkin Patch:  As I thought just like Blueberry Pumpkin Patch that I think smells like Blueberry Poptarts by the way

Black Cherry: Okay like most Black Cherry

Autumn Lodge: Not sure what I smell with this one. 

Amish Harvest: Getting this to see how it compares to Peak:  Not like Peaks. It has an almost plastic smell to it OOB

Woodstock '69: I smell more Nag Champa than Patch. It almost has a Eucalyptus/Medicinal smell but that could just be my sniffer playing tricks on me as the oil has a green hue to it OOB

Almond Extract : Hoping this can replace Almond Pastry:  Nice and strong. OOB very close to Almond Pastry from Peak

Black Licorice: I love licorice  so this is for me; This is yummy. I am a huge black licorice fan so this is a keeper OOB. My husband wanted to eat it as it was that good. 

Oxford Scentsy Type: Interesting maybe I can use this as a book scent. : I am not sure on this yet I need to sniff this more or put it in wax.

Sea Glass: Curious how this will compare with WSP: not like the Sea Glass from WSP, a Crafters Choice scent. This one is more of a Sea Mist kind of scent from CS

Karen in MA

Cannabis & Exotic Spice = we'll likely call High as a Kite if we get to try it and like it and then try to embed a cutout of a kite. 

Really on Cedar and Spice almost a dirt smell? I would think it would be a touch of that fresh wood with a hint of spice. 

Maharani Padparadscha  --- Bejeweled, Princess Sapphire --- The padparadscha is an orange pink sapphire very rare and a maharani is a female member of a royal family, but the description of the fragrance makes me think of a belly dancer for some reason. I'm more curious if the fragrance resembles what Southern Soaper used to carry. However I cannot describe it. 

Thanks for your reviews. I seriously have to get more than 3 bottles of scents of emptied around here so I can make room to get something. I love black licorice too. I cannot remember whose we tried, but it was a definite uh no years and years and years and many more ago.