Ground-mounted signs for advertisement

stevenhaugh

Hey,

The proper usage of images and illustrations in advertisements will leave an impression on the general public. Over time, this would lead them interacting more positively with our business. If potential buyers can clearly visualize the features of a product that we are selling, they feel more confident to buy it. I'm a wholesale dealer selling crafts and framing materials. Effective marketing of products is vitally important for all distributors. An innovative sign with images could help my business stand apart from the huge competition. I'm planning to install a few ground-mounted signs providing the features of our products. I searched on the internet and came across [ link removed by moderator. Was an advertisement for a specific company. ]. Please help me find the best choice.

Are you going to use these at shows or in front of a brick & mortar location?   Either way, I think I'd go with a sandwich type board that is 2 sided and have a graphic done in a local graphics shop, provide some pics to them.  This way you don't have to mount it permanently and it's portable.  Another plus is once you do it, you can change that graphic periodically as your business expands.  Personally now if I did shows again, I'd have my pop up with the graphics right on it, I think those look the best.