hey chris77 I'm blowing chunks again

geekrunner

Here's a tilted layered pillar, a simple soy jelly jar, and another chunkie (not another one!)

The layered pillar is made from all scrap leftovers from my past mottled pillar projects, sandwiched by Hyacinth and Pine scented outer layers. There are so many scents in this thing, it boggles the olifactories! I really like it and may drill out the top and only burn tealights in it.

The chunkie is another three-wick jobbie, with just three colors in 120 degree segments. I lile the addition of red.

The jelly jar is part of a fund raiser I helped a friend with this past Christmas. Just plain uncolored MC soy scented in Potpourri, sold for $4.99.

post-116-139458391153_thumb.jpg

It's truly amazing what one can come up with when blowing chunks! Excellent work my friend....I like your chunk candles...I have some ideas for soome of my own, just can't force myself to take the time to do it! I'll leave it for you for now since you do so well at it!