Best wicks

Hello everyone...

I've been doing alot of testing with my candles and I can't seem to find the best wicks it has been recommended for me to use the ECO wicks for the wax I'm using I use CBL-130 wax from candlewic it's a para/soy blend.

I was wondering if anyone that uses a blend wax can recommend a favorite wick ...I'm wondering about the wood wicks how they work or if would even work with a blend wax...

I know it depends on alot of different factors but I just want to see what others are using

Thanks appreciate any feedback

Hello can you tell me where you purpose the cdn series ? How did you like the soy blend CDL 130 wax just curious. I switched from the GW 444 wax and I'm not sure which way to go! Thank you for the response ☺️

6 hours ago, jaybee said:

when I tested that wax the cdn series worked wonderfully....hth

Edited by Candle husband

what moonshine said....lol...I did like the cbl 130. It is similar to 6006 in that many of the same scents will throw with it but I prefer the cbl because it is a firmer wax so the wicks stay more upright.  I only tested one case and haven't ordered again because I got frustrated trying to get it wicked in a status jar. I was using the 9 oz hex previously and it was great in those with the cdns.