Best Place to get Containers?

Anyone know where to get candle containers that isn't so damn expensive. Anywhere I look the jar/container costs more then what it costs to make everything else for a candle (wick, label, wax, scent, etc.) and it brings the cost to make up so much.

I tried the more popular Candle Science but they want ship from 2 different locations and cost me 2x shipping cost just like they wanted from wax so I will not buy from them until they do something about that. I thought about Flaming Candle where I bought my supplies but the shipping cost is like 3x as much as the product itself. I've looked on Amazon and cheaper then anything I found yet but they have logos on the jars and not sure if that'd be okay or not as most candle jars I've seen are just plain and have nothing like that.

So far anything I've found will cost of one jar/container is $1 or more. I've spent a while this weekend trying my idea to make my own container with Plaster but can't seem to get the container right. Although with Plaster will be around $0.40-0.60 to make which is cheaper I have to put more labor into it to make the container and decorate the outside so it doesn't look as ugly as plain plaster and might bring cost closer to $1 after I work on them.

Any advice would be very much appreciated. 

Glass jars are heavy so it does cost a lot to ship them. I get mine from the jar store and their shipping is fair but they are only 1 state away from me. Your best bet is to order your jars from a supplier as close to your area as possible. Another option is the Dollar tree if you have one close. You can order their glassware online and pick it up at the store.