Winter Wonderland Dupe?

kfintoni

1 hour ago, kfintoni said:

Good evening,

Has anyone found a successful replacement for Peaks Winter Wonderland? I am in need of about 8 oz and Keystone still has not stocked it. I figured I would try here before emailing my customers to say I am out. 

Thanks,

Karen in MA

I'm sorry that I'm not familiar with the Peaks version but have you tried Flaming Candle? I have their version and I love it! Just not sure if it's supposed to be the same thing. 

Edited by Lana

You can order it from peakfragrances.com .Alan the owner of the original Peaks has reopened ,after selling out to Keystone .This has been a issue from what I have read ,some are not pleased with him at all for doing this idk. I just go with the flow and if you need this scent really bad ,this would be the only way I can think if to get it,for the time being .I  have not ordered since he has reopened ,due  to the fact I placed a  big order with Keystone as soon as they added Peak oils a couple months back. I do not see a few I am needing myself on Keystones site ,however Alan has the scent I am desperately needing, Bird of Paradise.Gosh I do not want to cause a issue with this post at all ,just trying to help you get the oil you needing . I remain nuetral to all the contraversy over the big change a few months back. I am in no way promoting ,nor putting down either co. I know how you feel needing a oil you are used to having & I wanted to let you know ,that's all just trying to help you get Winter Wonderland , Blessings 😀

• Like 1

19 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

You can order it from peakfragrances.com .Alan the owner of the original Peaks has reopened ,after selling out to Keystone .This has been a issue from what I have read ,some are not pleased with him at all for doing this idk. I just go with the flow and if you need this scent really bad ,this would be the only way I can think if to get it,for the time being .I  have not ordered since he has reopened ,due  to the fact I placed a  big order with Keystone as soon as they added Peak oils a couple months back. I do not see a few I am needing myself on Keystones site ,however Alan has the scent I am desperately needing, Bird of Paradise.Gosh I do not want to cause a issue with this post at all ,just trying to help you get the oil you needing . I remain nuetral to all the contraversy over the big change a few months back. I am in no way promoting ,nor putting down either co. I know how you feel needing a oil you are used to having & I wanted to let you know ,that's all just trying to help you get Winter Wonderland , Blessings 😀

Thank you, I did know that he had reopened and I did actually go to his new site to see if he had it but it is on back order as are many of the fragrances he used to carry. I will probably stick with Keystone for any reordering as she has been really nice and up front about everything from the start.

Thanks,

Karen in MA

2 hours ago, kfintoni said:

Thank you, I did know that he had reopened and I did actually go to his new site to see if he had it but it is on back order as are many of the fragrances he used to carry. I will probably stick with Keystone for any reordering as she has been really nice and up front about everything from the start.

Thanks,

Karen in MA

Oh ok I thought I saw Winter wonderland on his site a couple of weeks ago .I am sure Keystone will get this one in stock soon,due to the holidays. I placed my order with Keystone a couple months back still need some of Peaks that has not been posted .