Tri-State Help!!!

Spellkast

I really want to get in on this co-op cuz god knows I'd never order 40 lbs. on my own to get this discount! :) BUUUUTTT, I've never ordered from them before. Here's what I was looking at...if you think another supplier has a better version of any of these...please let me know...chances are, I've tried it, but want to give tri-state a shot too! Thanks so much!!!

Dream Angels Heavenly (has anyone tried JS's?)

Grandma's Kitchen (does this smell at all like Kitchen Spice from BBW?)

Moonlight Path (is peak's better?)

Oatmeal Milk and Honey

Red Mac Apple

Sweet Blueberry (is this a *true* blueberry?)

Warm Vanilla Sugar (does this even come close to the strength of alabasters?)

LOL...so many questions!!! Please help me!!!!!! :yay:

I really like the OMH. I think it smells really nice and isn't too light, like some I've tried. I haven't tried the others on your list, however, their Clean Cotton is one of my biggest sellers. It doesn't smell like Yanks though, so I rename to Fresh Linen. It has a touch of floral and has a great throw.

I also like their Raspberry Peach Cobbler, Blackberry Blossom (only OOB, haven't poured this yet), Country Apple, Jamaica Me Crazy, Southern Jasmine (super strong throw in paraffin), Patchouli (again, super strong throw), Magnolia, Sun-Ripened Raspberry, Pearberry, Sweet Pea, Vanilla Crunch and Tangerine Dreams.

I've only had one FO from there that didn't throw well and that was Blissful Blackberry. Other than that, every other FO I've tried has been really nice and threw well.

Thanks so much! OMH is really the one I needed the most- but I've smelled so many absolutely HORRIBLE OMH's that I was a bit frightened...some of them even smell sour to me! I think Old Mill and Lebermuth were the only ones that really smelled nice. Thanks for your help!

Their OMH is the best I've smelled, but I've only smelled a few. I still don't like it personally, but it is the best I've found. Just not my fav, you know?

I really like the tangerine dreams and my customers love southern jasmine. It's a pretty heavy floral, but people who love florals, love this one. It's potent for sure.