Supernova FO

Sarah S

I am looking for a good dupe of Lush's Supernova. I purchased one from Nurture that my oldest daughter adores, and I'm running low... But I don't order anything else from them and I'm kind of choking on the price. I found it at FB and Indigo, but again, the price!! I also found it at Flaming for a good value...but I'm not wowed by any of their other FO's and I hate to pay shipping for just one thing. Lord, I'm cheap, lol.

Is there maybe a vendor that has it under another name to be sneaky?

or are there any must-haves from Flaming that I can add to my cart? I'm not much for the bakery scents, I was looking at their Golden Rum and their Woodland Path if anyone has tried those.

Thank you!

I've never actually seen, touched or smelled any Lush products myself. My only experience has been the vendor's dupes, it seems like Nurture has an extensive collection and from what I gather their dupes are really close. I've tried a bunch, mostly I haven't been impressed except for Olive Branch, that is so understated and sexy in B&B, it's my go-to when I want to smell good but not perfumed. And of course this Supernova that my daughter is nutso over, lol.

If I remember right FB and Flaming are similar. If you don't want to go Nurture, you might try those. 

My favorite out of Lush was Breath of God, but I have none of the original left to compare it to I think it was Nurture and FB refused to dupe it when I asked because I wasn't willing to buy  a lot of pounds so I've never tried their version. I love the Olive Branch, but I also really like the Sultana. I did like Avobath and there are a ton of new releases I just haven't tried out and whole bunch of renames to get used to over there. 

Edited by Scented